- TRIED AND TRUE PALE ALE – ABV 6.0%, 40 IBU: There are few things you can count on in this ever-changing world: the smell of freshly cut grass, a lint-covered butterscotch in the bottom of your grandma’s purse, the fact that Aunt Shirley will bring green bean casserole to every holiday meal. But none of those compare to the consistent pleasure of this American Style Pale Ale. Balanced, crisp, and floral, this beer–unlike your prom date and tofurkey–will never disappoint. It’s tried and true…just like you!
- EASY MONEY AMBER ALE – ABV 5.5%, 31 IBU: Like Lionel Richie’s Sunday morning and what the federal budget will never be, this Amber Ale is easy and balanced, with a mellow flavor that encourages you to sit back and put your feet up. We call this brew Easy Money, because we really don’t want to know what you did to earn it–we just want you to enjoy it!
- GOSE TRIPPIN’ KETTLE SOUR ALE – ABV 4.5%, 12 IBU: YOU: “I’ll take Flavor Profiles for $500, Alex.” ALEX: “The answer is green apples, limes, kumquats, soursop, and Gose Trippin’ Kettle Sour Ale.'” YOU: “Things that are fruity and sour, with a clean finish?” ALEX: “Congratulations, Champ! Go ahead and treat yourself to a daily double for being so damn clever!”
- OH MAMA! MILK STOUT – ABV 8.2%, 33 IBU: Mama always said, “Drink your milk!” and we’re confident this Oh Mama! Milk Stout is what she actually had in mind. Round, robust and sweet, just like Mama herself, this Stout doesn’t believe in spankings, couldn’t care less if you finished your broccoli or peas, and will love you unconditionally, right to the end.
- FUNKED CLUSTER AMERICAN STYLE IPA – ABV 6.8%, 50 IBU: Let’s face it–sometimes you just want to get funked up. This American Style IPA is a whole cluster funk of flavor: bitter, hoppy, and loud. It gets right up in your face and demands to know whether you’re (wo)man enough to handle its level of funkitutde. We totally think you are. Believe in yourself, beer lover, and let your funk flag fly!
- ARM CANDY LIGHT LAGER – ABV 4.2%, 12 IBU: This American Light Lager is pure arm candy: lightweight, undemanding, gorgeous to look at, and guaranteed to give you a good time! Like sunlight in a bottle, this low-calorie beer is smooth, crisp and bright. Pair it with seafood, a burger or enjoy it on its own. Like you, this Arm Candy is sure to turn heads!
- PROUD MARY NEW ENGLAND STYLE IPA – ABV 8.4%, 40 IBU: Juicy, hazy, with 8.4% alcohol, one sip and you’ll know why Mary proudly calls this her signature beer. The flavor beckons you to sit back and celebrate the grains, reveling in all of the gorgeous deliciousness. This IPA captures the spirit of That Damn Mary and our entire DamNation: bold, courageous, unfiltered and determined to live out loud! So get proud and have a Mary moment of your own!
- YA’ BIG BRUTE! BRUT IPA – ABV 5.5%, 33 IBU: In the DamNation, we believe in beer without fear, which means we’ll try anything if we think it will be delicious. Ya’ Big Brute! is our latest creation. It’s dry-hopped to bring out the gorgeous aroma, yet it’s got no bitterness, and no aggressively hoppy taste. It’s dry, clear, and effervescent, but coming in at 5.5% ABV, it’s no wimp, either. Think Marlon Brando in a tutu and sweaty t-shirt: sparkling, strong, and supremely satisfying.
- FLIGHT OF THE EARLS BELGIAN DUBBEL – ABV 6.5%, 18 IBU: In 1607, a band of Irishmen, led by two earls, fled to Belgium to escape English rule. They took with them a respect for tradition and a deep appreciation for what the land can produce – like righteous brews! We honor these feisty dudes with this unfiltered Belgian Dubbel, whose amber color perfectly represents the hints of dates and raisins within. Coming at you with a 6.5% ABV and 18 IBU, this beer’s not for the weak; it’s for exiles, outlaws, and everyone who believes that nothing’s more important than the right to live free. Sláinte!
- PEELING GROOVY APPLE GRAF – ABV 5.5%, 10 IBU: That Damn Mary is all about finding your groove and making the most of it. If your groove is fruit and grains, friend, then Peeling Groovy is for you! Deliciously smooth, with 5.5 ABV and 10 IBU, this Apple Graf is an easy-drinking beer that will bring to mind blue skies, amber fields, and sun-dappled orchards. Perfect for any kind of weather, Peeling Groovy will never harsh your mellow.
take mary home with you in your very own tdm 64 oz double walled insulated stainless steel growler! includes a fill of your favorite tdm craft brew!